Sunday, June 8, 2008

You can now see some of my work at the Tirage Website

I have been with Tirage for - I don't know - over 10 years, but since I don't always do a whole lot of paintings, they haven't put me on their website with pictures and everything until now. If you go to http://www.tirageart.com/artists/barnes.shtml you can see some of my stuff, plus see more work by all the other great artists who are represented by Tirage, etc.

And if you want to see these and other paintings the old fashioned way - by going to see them eyeball to actual painting, you can visit the gallery which is located at 1 W. California in Pasadena. That is the northwest corner of Fair Oaks and California in a little complex with a bunch of very nice antique stores as well as a very good taco restaurant.

No comments: